FFF IS MOVING

5 comments
FFF IS MOVING
Good morning everyone and welcome to December's "Friday's Furniture Fix". I have thoroughly enjoyed this journey with you from being inspired by all of your projects to getting to know you a little better, at least virtually. I am sad to say that this is the last party that I can have with y'all. But I am happy to say that another fellow blogger has decided to keep it going ...

Brenda plans to have the party go back to weekly. And she plans to have her first one next Thursday night at 9PM. Yay! I have posted the information at the end of this post. Make sure to stop by her blog and link up your projects! You can find her blog Unique Junktique HERE.

THESE PROJECTS CAUGHT MY EYE … from the last party


I love the depth of color that milk paint gives to furniture and this desk by Cynthia of Clockwork Interiors is a perfect example of this.  Did I mention green is one of my favourite colors!

Speaking of green this little mint number would look great in my future cottage. Kristen and Vicki of Timeless Creations did a wonderful job of reviving it.

Another cottage style beauty  in green is this vintage dresser by Anne Marie and David of  Iris Abbey.  the little bit of stencilling is just the right added touch.



I am obsessed by typography and love how it looks on this dresser by Karin from Art is Beauty. The dark navy with the gold knobs makes a bold statement don't you think!


Mindi from My love 2 Create has me wishing that I had gone to school to be a carpenter, or that I at least had the time and tools to create such gorgeous pieces of furniture. she shares free plans for making one like this. Make sure to check it out!

And the last feature this month is by my former co-host Carrie from Thirty Eighth Street who is uber talented and it is always a pleasure to feature her pieces. I have so enjoyed getting to know her better and watch her photography skills soar in the last year.

Thanks again to everyone who has linked up from the beginning and for all of my former co-hosts. It has been a blast!

Lucy


Thank you Brenda for continuing the party. She plans on bringing back to a weekly linkup. You can find her blog Unique Junktique HERE.

5 comments

  1. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into FFF, Lucy. It's appreciated! Glad to read that FFC will continue. I really enjoy seeing all the furniture makeovers. Hope your holidays are happy ones! Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best Lucy and so happy that FFF will continue. Thank you for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the time invested in FFF. We do appreciate it. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, thank you for all your time, enthusiasm, and encouragement. I special thanks for featuring my Little Speckled Frog Chest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sorry to see the party end on your blog Lucy! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete