FFF#55

3 comments
FFF#55
Good morning everyone and welcome to this month's "Friday's Furniture Fix". I'm so happy to have you join me and I look forward to seeing what you have to share this month...

My latest furniture piece was fun to put together. I call it the "5 Layer Side Table". You can find the before HERE


CONGRATS TO OUR FEATURES… from the last party


How sweet is this dresser by Yummy Kitchen. I love the layering effect that she achieved. Soft and just perfect for a baby or child's room.


Carrie of Thirty Eight Street always has inspiring furniture makeovers.  I love how she has given these plain and traditional pieces a modern twist. Quite a change from the before.

Paige from A Junkchic Life gave this French buffet a lovely update. The white and new hardware give it a fresh new look that is timeless.

Speaking of French, this dresser by Ashley of Vintage Refined also received a gorgeous transformation with paint and a change of hardware. The glass knobs are perfect for the dresser's new purpose... a change table.

And the last feature this month is this French Script side table by Sam from Raggedy Bits. I love all things French and all things Typography so this one is a sweet transformation from its plain and humble beginnings.


If you like our features, you can follow Friday's Furniture Fix on Pinterest!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the last few week's of Friday's Furniture Fix.


READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
 Party Guidelines:
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
7. By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
8. By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!








3 comments

  1. Good Morning! Thank you very much for the feature:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucy for your Patina Paradise party, love visiting and joining in when I have a post about furniture.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party this month, Lucy. Take care, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete