Friday's Furniture Fix #21

5 comments
Friday's Furniture Fix #21
Welcome back to another Friday's Furniture Fix! We are so happy you are here!

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and the New Year has started out well for you. We are going through some changes here at Friday's Furniture Fix and will fill you all in on the details next week.

One thing is for sure... we love to see the furniture projects you work on and we are passionate about repurposing, fixing, painting, constructing, and reinventing great furniture.
Your host this week:
Nancy from Slightly Coastal

The most popular post this week was this gorgeous French dresser from Mary Beth's Place. I have an affinity for all things French... it's almost a sickness. This piece has me positively swooning.

Once again we had great furniture to pick from this week. Y'all have amazing vision for furniture and I am always amazed at how everyone can "see" something different for each piece. Like this stunning desk from Jaimee at All Mimsy. I love the color and the painting technique. How beautiful! Plus, the styling for this photo is perfection.

Heather from Heathered Nest strikes again with this genius use for a vintage piece of luggage. Have you priced medicine cabinets? I have. A nice looking medicine cabinet is expensive. This is such a "win" in the bathroom. Style + Function = Olympic Gold Medal of Luggage Usage (it should be a category).


When I saw this table that Shayla from Shay Renovation built, my jaw dropped. How awesome is this? It is all wood goodness with a rustic farmhouse vibe. I know I would like sitting around that table enjoying a hearty bowl of soup.

This dresser from Niagara Furniture Painting has me swooning. I don't know why...but lately I'm loving a light natural wood. In fact, shocking as it is, I have seen some painted pieces lately I would love to strip down to the wood. To me, this dresser is so gorgeous it can carry itself and the room.


We are so looking forward to seeing what you have been up to over the break. So...bring on the furniture!


5 comments

  1. Happy New Year, Lucy! Hope your holidays were happy ones. And WOW on the features this week! Way to start the new year with some serious inspiration! TAke care, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2016 New Year Lucy. Thank you for hosting Friday's Furniture #21. Love visiting and joining in this week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great party Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy, looking forward to partying with you again in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to lots of creative ideas with you in 2016. Thanks for this week's party.

    ReplyDelete