Friday's Furniture Fix Link Party Debut

23 comments
Friday's Furniture Fix Link Party Debut

Last Friday when I was over the moon excited to link up my project to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday, I was stopped dead in my tracks at the announcement that the party was no longer going to continue. So what is a blogger who has just recently embarked on the exciting world of furniture painting to do? When life gives you lemons, make lemonade…

Okay, so I cried a little. Miss Mustard Seed has been my idol and source of inspiration since before I began blogging. I looked forward to her party on Fridays to link up my projects and catch up on what she had been up to that week, and to get inspired. So after I dried my tears, something inside of me said, well why don't you start a furniture link party. Who me? I am a tiny fish in the vast sea of diy bloggers… will anyone linkup? ... it's not a party if you are doing it by yourself…

So I posted an SOS, calling out to other bloggers who also felt saddened by this announcement.… and a few of us came together and vowed that someone had to pick up the baton, and continue the race…

After a whirlwind couple of days, and the help of 4 other amazing bloggers… I am proud and excited to present to you… "FRIDAY'S FURNITURE FIX"

A weekly party where you can linkup your furniture projects and hopefully find some inspiration. So glad you are here and know that we want to make it a great place to be every week. The party will be open  Thursday night at 9PM EST until Monday night at 11:59PM EST for you to link your post. Each of the 5 hosts will pick their favourites and feature them the following week. We will also be featuring the top clicked post, so that's at least 6 opportunities to have your work featured!!! Are you excited!? I know I am!

Before you begin linking, let's get more acquainted with my talented co-hosts… I love that we each bring our own unique personal styles to the table as far as our furniture projects are concerned (you can even see it reflected in the design of our photo collages). The one thing we have in common is a passion for transforming furniture and giving pieces a new leash on life.

Colleen blogs at 58 Water Street    FB  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter

Nancy  blogs at Slightly Coastal    FB  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter



And Yours Truly    FB  Instagram  Pinterest  Twitter

So now it's your turn to share…
Here are some guidelines…


23 comments

  1. Thank you so much, ladies, for making an effort to keep the ball rolling! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Larissa! Thank you for partying with us here!

      Delete
  2. Thanks ladies! I appreciate the opportunity to link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have you at our new party!

      Delete
  3. I was always terrible at remembering to link up to FFF lol. Glad I saw this tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to get your Furniture fix on Fridays. I will make sure to send you a reminder if you like Christy!

      Delete
  4. Yea--so glad you started this furniture linky party. There is so much creative inspiration out there, and what a lovely place to share everyone's furniture transformations. Thanks from one happy DIY blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doreen, we are so glad we did also. Yes it is nice to have one place to share and get inspired by furniture fixes. You are welcome to join our party any time!

      Delete
  5. First time I've been to your blog and am happy I'm here. I clicked over from Miss Mustard Seed feeling sad to see her party end. I'm so happy you guys are picking up the party! Going to check out all the other hosts. The great benefit here is I've never been to any of your blogs so it's a whole new world for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to our party! We are so happy to have you and look forward to checking out your projects. That is awesome that you found us via Miss Mustard Seed and appreciate the continuation of the party. We really felt the need to have it continue somehow!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for starting this party, Lucy! It's great to have a place to share furniture projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Paula! We really felt the need and responded.

      Delete
  7. I am so glad y'all picked up the gauntlet!! I'll be back with some links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirby. Look forward to seeing your links!

      Delete
  8. I am so excited that furniture Friday will carry on! I love seeing all of the furniture transformations. Also, looking forward to checking out all of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the opportunity to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lucy, thanks for continuing a great party - I don't do furniture too often but it's great to have a place to link it when I do. Love all the inspiration I always found there. Have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Lucy and everyone else responsible for keeping a furniture party going. So much inspiration. So many new-to-me bloggers to get to know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to be in on the very first linky party and all about furniture up do! Thanks for the invite. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for creating this link party! I was sad to see MMS wasn't going to be doing it anymore. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for doing this, should be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for hosting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete