Friday's Furniture Fix #9

3 comments
Friday's Furniture Fix #9
Welcome to  another week of Friday's Furniture Fix. 
Another Thursday night of inspiration… 
So glad you could make it…


So 2 of the 3 furniture projects I shared last week are finished and one is still in the works... and I can't decide on the colour combination… I mean I know what colours I am going to use... just not sure of the sequence and placement of said colours. Too many options leave me trying an infinite number of variations.
Does this happen to you?

I finally had the push I needed to take a risk with the headboard
which has been finished and you can see how it looks here

But for now let's get onto this week's most clicked and each of the co-hosts' picks…
Grab our  "I Was Featured" button if you were one of these six...

Most Clicked…
Dresser update by Prodigal Pieces

Colleen's Pick…
This Upholstered Chair by Ruby Twine

Nancy's Pick…
This Buffet Makeover by Seeking Lavender Lane

Stacy's Pick…
These floating nightstands by My Love 2 Create

Carrie's Pick…
These Map Chairs by Pillar Box Blue

My Pick…
The Paint Factory's Gorgeous Buffet Makeover!

Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar to the right if you were featured…

And please follow myself and my co-hosts in some way…

Lucy  Patina Paradise   FB   Instagram   Pinterest  Twitter
Colleen   58 Water Street   FB  Instagram   Pinterest   Twitter
Nancy   Slightly Coastal   FB  Instagram   Pinterest  Twitter

Can't wait to see what you have to share this week… 


remember the party is open until Monday night at 11:59PM EST!



3 comments

  1. Great features this week -- the floating nightstands are A-MA-ZING! Thanks for an inspiring party! Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for offering a place for us to share. :) Wonderful to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, Lucy! I love all the inspiration here. <3

    ReplyDelete