Friday's Furniture Fix Thanksgiving Edition

3 comments
Friday's Furniture Fix Thanksgiving Edition
Hope you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving! To Say THANK YOU, each of the 4 Co-hosts' is featuring their 10 Picks from the start of the party until party #16... We wanted to do this because there have been too many fabulous Furniture Makeovers that deserve to be highlighted!



So onto my Favourite Picks in random order...

I  am crazy about the robins egg blue and everything else about this gorgeous headboard turned bench by Confessions of a Serial Diyer

This thrifted coffee table made over by Lauren at Blesser House now has warmth and rustic charm.  The salvaged wood top that she added to it gives it a high end "Pottery Barn" look.

This sweet dresser by Anne's Attic ~ Design has a nostalgic vintage feel about it with the decoupaged book pages on the door fronts. 

Can you believe that Anne of Design Dreams By Anne made this antique style washstand from scratch! Amazing and so cottage pretty!

 I seriously gasped when I saw this dresser update. The details take it over the top. I thought for sure Unique Junktique was going to win the competition!

The romantic in me loves this gorgeous dresser update with French script by Simply Vintageous by Suzan. It's shabby chic loveliness!

Sometimes the pieces tell us exactly how they want to be made over. This cupboard by Dicky Bird's Nest stopped her in her tracks as she attempted to sand off the top layer of paint.  It screamed "leave me blue! Love the farmhouse look and patina!

 Okay, if I had a cottage, this piece would be one that I would love to have for it. Raggedy Bits did an awesome job on the distressing and color choice and something about script makes my heart go pitter patter.

 I must confess I have a weak spot for antique secretaries and drop leaf desks. This one from Hearts and Sharts is a show stopper for sure. It's perfect in white!

This pretty green antique washstand by Vintage Refined would look great in any room, but looks amazing in her mostly white bathroom. I could stare at it all day!

Isn't this nightstand by diy beautify just darling. She did an amazing job on the driftwood finish and just look at those aqua glass nobs! You have to see the before to appreciate the after.

And last, but certainly not least is a piece by 4 The Love of Wood who's work I admire and love. She can turn a junk pile into a classy one of a kind piece of furniture. (I had to add the before and after) You have to check out her blog. She has so many hand tips for those of us who like to make over furniture and give it a new lease on life.


It's funny that when I looked at my choices... (I couldn't choose just 10)...  that there is a definite pattern in all of my choices... they would all look amazing in a cottage or farmhouse! I realize that I am drawn to whites, pastel colors and pieces with unique details, and if they have patina, then that's a given! ;o)

Make sure to check out my #fridaysfurniturefix co-hosts'
PICKS for Thanksgiving by clicking on the link to their blogs below...
Congratulations to all who were featured!
If you were featured today, please help yourself to our feature button below!

grab button for Friday's Furniture Fix

<div class="fridays-furniture-fix-button" style="width: 250px; margin: 0 auto;">< a href="http://www.anastasiavintage.com" rel="nofollow">< img src="http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j387/stacywhite91214/FFF%20feature%20button%20250x250_zps1dj53s4v.jpg" alt="Friday's Furniture Fix" width="250" height="250" />< /a>< /div>

Thanks again to all of you who have participated in
Friday's Furniture Fix from its debut until now!

We will be back with our regular link up party next week
together with our first guest host! You won't want to miss it!

Blessings!
Lucy

3 comments

  1. Some lovely makeovers. Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you girls do hosting this blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the makeovers are simply awesome! Thanks for the party, I hope you've had a happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,
    Pili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone of these pieces featured today are gorgeous makeovers. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Lucy!

    ReplyDelete